Class Teacher Vacancy
Vacancy: 0.4 teacher (initially 2 days a week)
Salary: M1 – M6 (£9076 - £13265)
Contract Type: Temporary (with the possibility of extension)
Position Type: Part Time
Closing Date: Monday 19th March 5pm
Governors are seeking to appoint an outstanding primary teacher to work alongside another member of staff as part of a job-share, initially in a Y4/5 class. This post is advertised as temporary to the end of the summer term. There is a possibility that the post will be extended into the 18-19 academic year once budget and class structures are known. Applications are invited from motivated and dedicated teachers who are willing to make a difference through their teaching, care and support of young learners whilst making a full contribution to our school community and inclusive Christian ethos.
We are looking for an excellent teacher who;
- Is motivated and enthusiastic with high expectations.
- Has high standards in all their work.
- Can work effectively as part of team.
- Can promote rapid progress with inspiring and creative teaching.
- Can support and promote the Christian ethos of our school.
- Has an interest and ability to lead an area of the school curriculum
- A warm, welcoming Church School ethos.
- Enthusiastic and energetic children.
- A motivated, caring and supportive staff team committed to raising standards.
- Opportunities to develop leadership skills.
- An active partnership with parents and the local community.
- A supportive Governing Body.
Westwoodside is situated in a desirable village location about 20 -25 minutes from Scunthorpe, Doncaster and Gainsborough. There are easy links to the M180, M18, A1 and Robin Hood Airport.
Visits to the school are recommended.
Telephone (01427) 752355
Closing date for applications: MONDAY 19th MARCH 5pm