2 x Class Teachers
WESTWOODSIDE CHURCH OF ENGLAND PRIMARY ACADEMY
We have a fantastic opportunity for motivated and talented teachers to join our hardworking team
KEY STAGE TWO TEACHERS
Full Time position (temporary initially) and
0.4 position -2 days a week- temporary initially
Governors, staff and children would like to appoint an outstanding practitioner to teach in our friendly and welcoming Church of England Primary school.
Post 1: Full Time (temporary initially) M1 to M6 £23,720 - £35,008
Post 2: 0.4 -2 days a week - (temporary initially) M1 to M6 £9,488 -14,003 (pro rata)
We are looking for an outstanding practitioner who is:
- Motivated and enthusiastic with high expectations in all that they do.
- Reflective, proactive and innovative.
- Able to actively work as part of a team.
- Able to inspire and motivate young learners.
- Able to bring new ideas and experiences to our team.
- Able to support and promote the Christian ethos of the school.
- Interested in and has the ability to lead an area of the school curriculum (especially (but not exclusively) in the areas of Maths, Literacy, ICT, History, Music,
We can offer:
- A warm, welcoming Church School ethos.
- High standards (Our KS2 results for 16-17 and 17-18 placed us in the top 5% of all schools nationally)
- Enthusiastic and energetic children who are keen to learn.
- A motivated, caring and supportive staff team committed to raising standards for all.
- Opportunities to develop high quality teaching and leadership skills.
- An active partnership with parents and the local community.
- A supportive Governing Body.
Westwoodside Church of England Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS and a barred list check.
This post is suited to new and recently qualified teachers as well as those with more experience.
Westwoodside is situated in a desirable village location approximately 20 minutes from Scunthorpe, Doncaster and Gainsborough. There are easy links to the M180, M18, A1 and Robin Hood Airport. Visits to the school are recommended.
Please contact us on 01427 752355 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
More information about our school can be found on our school website http://www.westwoodside.n-lincs.sch.uk/
Closing date for applications: Friday 31st May 2019 (noon)
Interview date: Thursday 6th June